Thank you for choosing to have your hair extensions professionally applied and cared for by Loxbox Hair Extensions. Follow our aftercare advice to maintain your hair extensions, giving them and your own hair the best possible treatment and keeping your locks in tip top condition, looking and feeling amazing.
After washing with a moisturising shampoo:
- Apply protein free conditioner to wet hair.
- Using gentle finger strokes, smooth and condition through mid-lengths and ends, avoiding the extension attachments.
- Leave conditioner on for 3-5 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Always use a leave in conditioner to avoid pulling and stretching hair.
- Brush carefully and daily using a bristle brush.
- Use hairdryers at a low/medium heat.
- Do not leave extension hair to dry in a ponytail.
- Tie long hair back in a loose nape ponytail whilst sleeping.
Loxbox will not accept responsibility for any tinting applied by freelance stylists, home colours or salons. Certain hair products can damage extension hair.
Technicians must always take a test piece.
ARE YOU A SALON OWNER OR EXPERIENCED EXTENSIONIST?
Create a trade account with us for VIP access to exclusive offers!